- For information on how to use the Research Reading Room please click here.
- Materials are not for loan.
- Materials cannot be copied or photographed.
- There are situations in which collection items may be unavailable such as when on display in an exhibition. Advance inquiries and reservations are required to view materials in the closed stacks.
- You must make a reservation by contacting us to use the room at least a week in advance.
About "Kyoto International Manga Museum Manga Repository Search"
- In addition to the collection of the Kyoto International Manga Museum, the Manga Repository Search also returns results of items held in the collection of the Kikuyocho Library (Kumamoto prefecture) including Shojo (girls) magazines, manga collection bibliographies, Table of Contents information and image archives, from the Meiji, Taisho and Showa eras.
Information regarding this collection is available in the Research Reading Room of the Kyoto International Manga Museum.
For inquiries about the materials themselves, please contact the Kikuyocho Library.
- The creation of this database was partially funded by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science, “Meiji – Objects – Early Showa Manga Database” (Grant-in-Aid for Publication of Scientific Research Results: 168007, 178004, 218007) and “Dawn of Girls Magazine Manga Database” (Grant-in-Aid for Publication of Scientific Research Results: 18003, 208008)